Phishing attacks have become a persistent threat, jeopardizing your company’s security. Understanding these threats is important for implementing effective cybersecurity practices.
Here are some statistical highlights:
- Phishing attacks account for 36% of all US data breaches.
- 83% of all companies experience a phishing attack each year.
- There was a 345% increase in unique phishing sites between 2020 and 2021.
- There were 300,497 phishing attacks reported to the FBI in 2022.
- Each phishing attack costs corporations $4.91 million, on average.
Read the entire article from Techopedia here.